VMAC’s 2020 State Of The Mobile Compressed Air Industry Report
VMAC has released its State Of The Mobile Compressed Air Industry Report.
We’ve highlighted and analyzed industry trends based on the feedback of over 200 industry professionals, surveyed between October 2019 and January 2020*.
The newest industry report from VMAC will help you plan for the future and compare yourself to your industry peers. Findings include:
- Most service trucks with an air compressor are replaced every 3 to 9 years which is more frequent than service trucks without an air compressor
- Service vans are not expected to decrease in popularity, with 97.6% of respondents expecting the number of vans in their fleet to increase or stay the same
- CFM & psi range requirements for service vehicles are lower than people often predict
- Rotary screw air compressors are respected for their performance, while reciprocating air compressors are chosen because of ease of repairs
- Deck-mounted air compressors are the most popular style of air compressor, however UNDERHOOD™ and Underdeck/PTO driven air compressors are the most coveted
Ready for more in-depth results? Download the free report now.
*This survey was conducted between October 2019 and January 2020. As such, this data does not reflect any changes the COVID-19 pandemic may have caused within the industry. However, this allows VMAC to compare this pre-COVID-19 data against the data that will be collected when the survey is conducted again in 2021.