VMAC’s 2021 State Of The Mobile Compressed Air Industry Report
VMAC has released the 2021 State Of The Mobile Compressed Air Industry Report.
We’ve highlighted and analyzed industry trends based on the feedback of over 350 industry professionals, surveyed between November 2020 and February 2021.
The newest industry report from VMAC will help you plan for the future and compare yourself to your industry peers. Findings include:
- The industry continues to right-size their fleets
- Most service vehicles are replaced every 3 to 9 years
- Alternative fuels have a surprisingly low adoption rate
- Rotary screw air compressors are respected for their performance, while reciprocating air compressors are chosen because of ease of repairs
- Deck-mounted air compressors are the most used style of air compressor, however UNDERHOOD™ air compressors are preferred
- COVID-19 has negatively impacted nearly half of businesses
- Top challenges included increased employee absences, cancelled service contracts and internal equipment and truck purchase delays