VMAC’s 2022 State Of The Mobile Compressed Air Industry Report
VMAC has released the 2022 State Of The Mobile Compressed Air Industry Report.
We’ve highlighted and analyzed industry trends based on the feedback of over 340 industry professionals, surveyed between November 2021 and February 2022.
The newest industry report from VMAC will help you plan for the future and compare yourself to your industry peers. Findings include:
- The industry continues to right-size fleets, though service vans are underutilized
- Electric vehicles have low adoption rates and numerous concerns
- Gas powered air compressors are the most used style of air compressor however, UNDERHOOD™ air compressors are preferred
- COVID-19 continues to impact nearly half of businesses negatively
- The most significant impacts of COVID-19 include supply chain challenges, skilled labor shortages, and purchasing delays
- Roughly half of businesses are negatively impacted by chassis shortages
- Supply chain challenges have increased business expenses and introduced shipping and timeline delays